Children are the unsung heroes of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Can you show us what you would look like as a Superhero? What kind of Superhero would you like to be?
You can do this by making a drawing, a painting, a collage, a comic, a short film or through photography. Maybe you’d rather show us by creating a 3D model using mixed materials, playdough or clay. You could even create your own costume or make a puppet using different materials.
- Under 4 years
- Ages 4 – 7
- Ages 8 – 11
- Ages 12 – 15
- Ages 16 – 18
All participants will receive a £10 voucher.
Winners from each age group will win a day entry to an attraction of their choice.
Friday, 2nd July 2021
To enter please complete an entry form and send your entries to us electronically via our website.
Guidelines & Rules
- One entry per child/ young person.
- Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, 2nd July 2021. Please send you entries in any of the following formats: pdf, jpeg, doc, mp3, m4a, mp4, wmv or avi.
- All submissions must be completed by the child or the young person.
- All participants will receive a voucher to the value of £10. A postal address must be provided on the entry form.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and announced on the 23rd of July 2021.
- Winners will receive their prize shortly after the 23rd of July 2021.
What kind of Superhero are you?
"*" indicates required fields