Our friendly team cover the counties of Carmarthenshire,
Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire and Powys.
Are you interested in adoption?
Our adopters and children
- Information Evening
20 October 2021
Microsoft Teams | 6.30pm – 8pm
- Life Journey Work Seminar – For Prospective Adopters only
28 September 2021
Microsoft Teams | 10am – 11.30am
- Managing Siblings
5 October 2021
Zoom | 10am – 12pm
- Having Difficult Conversations with your Adopted Child
6 October 2021
Zoom | 10am – 12.30pm
Online Training Courses
We are now offering a range of online training courses for our adopters in Mid & West Wales. Delivered by Kate Cairns Association and ACEducation, these courses are available to complete in your own time and in the comfort of your own home. These courses will enable prospective adopters and adoptive parents to expand on their knowledge, confidence and develop new skills. All of our online training course are free to adopters in Mid & West Wales.
Please keep checking back for more details regarding our events/training. Please contact the adoption service for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to the adoption community!Congratulations on becoming a parent. This is an exciting time as you start or extend your family. […]
- Dad speaks on Father’s Day about amazing experience of adoptingAn adoptive dad of two has spoken of the privilege he feels watching his children bloom and […]
- What kind of Superhero are you?Children are the unsung heroes of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Can you show us what you would look […]