Here you will find the latest news from the Adoption Team, including blogs from our adoptive families. If you would like to share your story with us, please get in touch.
- Adoption BarometerAdoption UK’s 2021 Survey Take part in the 2021 Barometer Survey. Adoption UK need your responses to help contribute to a flagship report on Adoption in the UK, which will be published this summer. Whether you are a prospective adopter, or many years along in your adoption journey, Adoption UK want to hear your views. This is […]
- 50% off Adoption UK’s Family MembershipWe are offering 50% off Adoption UK’s Family Membership for all new members within the Mid and West Wales region. Join Adoption UK as a family member and become part of a community that cares passionately about adoption. The Family membership is for adoptive parents and prospective adopters. What’s included in the Family Membership? Support […]
- Evaluation of the Adoption Support Framework (Wales)You are being invited to take part in a research study. The Institute of Public Care (IPC) at Oxford Brookes University has been asked by Welsh Government and the National Adoption Service to evaluate the impact of the national Adoption Support Framework. The evaluation will run from 2020 to 2021 and will help to better […]
- 2 Vacant Posts – Independent Panel MemberAN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE MID & WEST WALES ADOPTION JOINT PANEL AS AN INDEPENDENT PANEL MEMBER – 2 VACANT POSTS Has your life been touched by Adoption? If the answer is YES, then you may be interested in becoming an Independent Panel Member for 1 day per month. Powys County Council is seeking to […]
- Truth be told: Adoption storiesOne of the best ways to inspire people to adopt is by sharing success stories of those that have been there and done it. Truth be told: Adoption stories, a podcast from the National Adoption Service aims to be an informative resource that features a group of adopters discussing their shared experiences together. Truth be […]