Here you will find the latest news from the Adoption Team, including blogs from our adoptive families. If you would like to share your story with us, please get in touch.
- Truth be told: Adoption storiesOne of the best ways to inspire people to adopt is by sharing success stories of those that have been there and done it. Truth be told: Adoption stories, a podcast from the National Adoption Service aims to be an informative resource that features a group of adopters discussing their shared experiences together. Truth be […]
- The Adoption BarometerWales comes out top in UK wide adoption survey, but more support still needed for vulnerable children, report finds Alongside identifying an improving picture in many respects there is still evidence that the lives of some of the UK’s most vulnerable children are being affected by missed opportunities to provide them with timely and adequate […]
- Our service is still operatingOur service is still operating. Although we have to minimise face to face visits, we will be keeping in touch with you by phone, email or Microsoft Teams. The office is currently closed, but our staff are still available, so please email email@example.com if you need any advice or support and a member of the […]
- Your views about adoption supportThe Institute of Public Care at Oxford Brookes University has recently been appointed to evaluate the impact of the Adoption Support Framework across Wales. A key part of the evaluation involves seeking the views of all adoptive parents about the accessibility and quality of adoption support including whether and to what extent it has improved […]
- Sibling Adoption“We have a place for more than one child in our home and hearts!”