Here you will find the latest news from the Adoption Team, including blogs from our adoptive families. If you would like to share your story with us, please get in touch.
- This is Me!You are a one of a kind. There is no one else on the planet who is exactly like you. What is it that makes you YOU? Is it your personality or the way you look? It might be what you like doing or it simply might be where you come from and your family […]
- Interested in Adoption Newsletter
- A NEW campaign launched by the National Adoption Service for Wales hopes to encourage more people to adopt those children waiting the longest.At any one time there are approximately 119 children waiting to be adopted in Wales, with 29 of those children waiting for nine months or more. For boys, sibling groups, children over three, and those with complex early histories, the wait to find a forever home can last a long time. On average, siblings wait […]
- Top Tips for helping your Adopted Child through the Xmas periodWe all have our own response to the prospect of the festive season. For many of us, our enjoyment of this time of year relates to memories of our childhood Xmases and the desire to create a magical, joyful experience for our own children. As we do this, it may be worth reflecting on aspects […]
- Congratulations to the winners of our ‘What kind of superhero are you?’ CompetitionOur winners for the ‘What kind of Superhero are you?’ Competition have been chosen. We received a wonderful variety of entries and our judging panel thoroughly enjoyed looking at each piece that was entered. Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to all of our winners. To view our winning entries and to read […]