Here you will find the latest news from the Adoption Team, including blogs from our adoptive families. If you would like to share your story with us, please get in touch.
- Welcome to the adoption community!Congratulations on becoming a parent. This is an exciting time as you start or extend your family. The First 1000 Days project is here for you from day one, to offer a helping hand and a listening ear from a thriving community of fellow adopters across Wales. • Advice and support via phone or email […]
- Dad speaks on Father’s Day about amazing experience of adoptingAn adoptive dad of two has spoken of the privilege he feels watching his children bloom and grow. Alex* has described becoming a father as a ‘totally new and amazing kind of joy’, and on Father’s Day is encouraging more men to consider adoption. Through Adoption Mid and West Wales, Alex is telling his story […]
- What kind of Superhero are you?Children are the unsung heroes of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Can you show us what you would look like as a Superhero? What kind of Superhero would you like to be? You can do this by making a drawing, a painting, a collage, a comic, a short film or through photography. Maybe you’d rather show us […]
- Adoption BarometerAdoption UK’s 2021 Survey Take part in the 2021 Barometer Survey. Adoption UK need your responses to help contribute to a flagship report on Adoption in the UK, which will be published this summer. Whether you are a prospective adopter, or many years along in your adoption journey, Adoption UK want to hear your views. This is […]
- 50% off Adoption UK’s Family MembershipWe are offering 50% off Adoption UK’s Family Membership for all new members within the Mid and West Wales region. Join Adoption UK as a family member and become part of a community that cares passionately about adoption. The Family membership is for adoptive parents and prospective adopters. What’s included in the Family Membership? Support […]