You are a one of a kind. There is no one else on the planet who is exactly like you. What is it that makes you YOU? Is it your personality or the way you look? It might be what you like doing or it simply might be where you come from and your family history. The truth is all of these things are what makes you YOU. This is called our identity. Your identity is made up of lots of different parts. Different parts will make different people.
Could you tell us what makes you YOU?
You can do this through painting, drawing, collage, photography or you can create a film, a picture collage, a comic or animation. You can write a short story, create a profile, a poem or a song. Your piece could be a self-portrait created out of magazine clippings or a collage that has a mixture of things that show us who you are.
- Under 4 years
- Ages 4 – 7
- Ages 8 – 11
- Ages 12 – 14
- Ages 15 – 17
- Ages 18 and above
All participants will receive a £10 giftcard.
Winners can choose either one of the following prizes:
- A day ticket to a local attraction of their choice in Mid & West Wales.
- An Odeon or Vue cinema gift card.
- A Caffe Nero or Costa Coffee gift card.
Friday, 2nd September 2022
To enter please complete an entry form and send your entries to us electronically via our website.
Guidelines & Rules
- One entry per child/ young person/adult.
- Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, 2nd September 2022. Please send you entries in any of the following formats: pdf, jpeg, doc, mp3, m4a, mp4, wmv or avi.
- All submissions must be completed by the adopted child, young person or adult.
- All participants will receive a giftcard to the value of £10. A postal address must be provided on the entry form.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and announced on the 16th of September 2022.
- Winners will receive their prize shortly after the 16th of September 2022.
- Winners will be invited to present an award at our 2022 Celebrating Life Journey Work Awards, which will take place during National Adoption Week in October 2022.