Could your child tell us about their journey to who they are today?
Enter your child’s creative work into the Adoption Mid & West Wales competition to receive a £20 Waterstones voucher as well as the chance to win one either an arts and crafts hamper, digital camera or a day’s entry to a local attraction.
Each of us are shaped by the people, events and places in our lives, a bit like a jigsaw puzzle. Tell us about your journey to who you are today, what questions you asked and what you wanted to know to understand who you are.
Guidelines & Rules
• One entry per child/ young person.
• Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday the 12th of June 2020. Please send you entries in any of the following formats via email: pdf, jpeg, pub, doc, mp3, m4a, mp4, wmv or avi.
• All submissions must be completed by the child or the young person.
• All participants will receive a Waterstones voucher to the value of £20. Postal address must be provided.
• Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and announced on the 10th of July 2020.
• Winners will receive their prize shortly after the 10th of July and their certificate at the awards ceremony.