Live Online Training
Our adoption training programme is still accessible to adopters. Although we have had to postpone our face to face training events, we will continue to deliver our training live and online for our adopters. New dates have been added to our training programme and we will continue to add more over the next few weeks.
- Child to parent violence / Non-violent resistance awareness – 23 September, 10.00 – 12.30pm Book Now
- Internet Safety – 23 September, 10.30 – 11.30am Book Now
- Non Violent Resistance Support Group for Adopters – 29 September Book Now
- Transitioning children from foster care to adoptive placement (Part 1 of 2) – 29 September, 12.00 – 2.30pm FULL
- Life Journey Work Seminar – 30 September, 10.30 – 11.30am
- Previous Adopters – 1 October, 7.00 – 9.00pm
- Adopters with Birth Children – 14 October, 7.00 – 9.00pm
- Parenting with PACE – 23 October, Time TBC Book Now
- Life Journey Work Seminar – 27 October, 1.30 – 2.30pm
Please keep checking back for more details regarding our live training. Please contact the adoption service for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org 0300 30 32 505.
Online Training Courses
We are now offering a range of online training courses for our adopters in Mid & West Wales. Delivered by Kate Cairns Association and ACEducation, these courses are available to complete in your own time and in the comfort of your own home, these courses will enable prospective adopters and adoptive parents to expand on their knowledge, confidence and develop new skills. All of our online training course are free to adopters in Mid & West Wales. Please click on the link for a list of courses that are available:
To access the online training please contact the adoption service: email@example.com 0300 30 32 505.
Activities for children and families at home – Adoption UK have put together some really useful information about activities: