12 November 2021
Zoom | 10am – 1pm
This course will look at the importance of understanding and managing triggers in both ourselves and the children we care for.
This course will:
- Identify what triggers are and how they are grouped into universal and personal.
- Identify what causes them and their impacts on us and others.
- The physical reasons for them and how that impacts on our responses.
- Speaking reactively vs empathically
- What is conflict triggers universal / personal?
- Identify our personal triggers and their impacts.
- How to identify triggers in others and the possible physical impacts of these
- How to maintain emotional equilibrium to minimize escalation.
- Give practical strategies to manage both our own and others triggers Therapeutically.
- Give empathic strategies to manage repair and reconciliation to improve the situation moving forward.