16 March 2021
Zoom | 10.00am – 12.30pm
Trainer: Julie Moseley – Adoption UK
Who’s it aimed at?
Adopters and social work professionals
What are the objectives?
This course will enable participants to:
- Look at how to support children through the many transitions that happen in school.
- Consider children’s feelings and how they show them.
- Focus on the importance of planning ahead, talking with children and lots of practical tips to support transitions – the big ones (e.g. from primary to secondary school) and the small ones (e.g. from home to school each morning or from classroom to classroom).
- Learn about the new developments coming up for schools in Wales.
- Talk about concerns they might have and want to share with the group.
When you book onto this course, please remember to submit any questions that you’d like covered during the session.