24 August 2022
Zoom | 10am – 11am
NATP (National Association of Therapeutic Parents)
Returning to school is going to be difficult for parents and children alike. This webinar will enable you to:
- Prepare your child to returning/starting school.
- Reduce or avoid separation anxiety.
- Reduce stress during the school day.
- Reduce stress when coming out of school.
- Working with the school.
- Important people at school.
- Establish a safe place/safe person for your child.
As always, we will be reminding you where to find help if you have specific or complex school issues.
**Those who cannot attend in person can have a time limited 7 day access link to the recorded webinar